Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By clicking "I agree", you ('the User') are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
2. These Terms apply to the use of the R.I.S.E Method website, which includes the use of the information, services, and materials provided through this website.
3. Upon registration, you will create a username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You agree not to disclose these details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your account and password. You acknowledge that any access to or use of your account by means of the password associated with that account is deemed to be accessed or used by you.
4. If you breach these Terms, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account, and take appropriate legal action if necessary. Furthermore, the R.I.S.E Method can suspend or terminate your account at any time if it deems that you have brought or may bring the reputation of the R.I.S.E Method into disrepute.
5. The R.I.S.E Method memberships and challenges are open to people residing in Australia who are over the age of 16 at the time of registration. Employees and immediate families of R.I.S.E Method employees are not eligible for prizes.
6. The R.I.S.E Method encourages its members to support the community and engage in personal wellness journeys. Any forms of abuse, bullying, or aggression will not be tolerated, and will result in removal from the program.
7. Registered participants agree to receive all forms of communications from the R.I.S.E Method administration team via the contact points provided during registration. This includes, but is not limited to, SMS messages, emails, messages sent to participants' personal R.I.S.E Method profile pages, or phone calls necessary to share information pertinent to their R.I.S.E Method journey.
8. The R.I.S.E Method is sponsored by MAX'S and Maxine's products. Competitor products may not be recommended, endorsed, or advertised on any R.I.S.E Method platform. We reserve the right to remove any posts or images we deem in violation of this rule.
9. Participants with any medical conditions (physical or mental) or those taking any medication are advised to consult with their health professional before entering and undertaking the R.I.S.E Method. Any information contained in the website is not intended to be used as medical advice.
10. R.I.S.E Method reserves the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions at their discretion.
11. Prizes awarded upon completion of the R.I.S.E Method Challenge are subject to change. Prize packs can only be sent to an Australian address. Winners may also be featured in other media and in any and all marketing activities/events throughout a 4-month period.
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
12. All registrations and payments are subject to acceptance by us. We use Stripe as the primary payment gateway for financial transactions. We are not able to access the purchaser's credit card or other financial details.
13. Participants in the forum are expected to interact with courtesy and respect. Any participant deemed to be engaging in offensive or inappropriate behaviour may have their membership cancelled.
SEEK ADVICE FROM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
14. It is crucial that you consult with your health care professional before beginning any fitness regime. If you have any questions concerning your medical condition or injury, consult a qualified medical professional. You require a moderate level of fitness to follow the exercise programs provided. If you fall within one of the following classes of persons, consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on the Website:
a. Pregnant and/or breastfeeding women or those trying to conceive a child;
b. Persons with any ongoing physical conditions such as:
i. Cancer or other long-term illness;
ii. Liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure,
iii. Eating disorders;
iv. Diabetes, blood pressure, or cholesterol issues;
v. Elderly persons;
vi. Persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
vii. Persons with a low body mass index.
15. Registrations for the R.I.S.E Method 6-week challenge close at 11.59 PM (AEDT or AEST) on the Sunday prior to the R.I.S.E Method 6-week challenge start date. Participants must register online at www.risemethod.com.au.
16. Registered R.I.S.E Method participants are not required to use supplements and it is at their personal discretion.
USE OF INFORMATION
17. By registering for the R.I.S.E Method 10-week challenges and memberships, participants acknowledge that the information, photos provided, blogs, and testimonials may be used for marketing, promotional or any other purposes as deemed appropriate by R.I.S.E Method.
18. Registered participants are encouraged to post their profiles on social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter to promote a healthy and balanced relationship with food and exercise to the wider community.
19. Registration as a R.I.S.E. Method challenger covers the duration of one Challenge only. Each challenge opens and closes on specific dates and access to the App cannot be extended outside of these times. All downloadable content associated with the R.I.S.E. Method will cease to be accessible as of the end of the challenge.
20. Full refunds will not be given under any circumstances and a 20% administration fee will be withheld on all cancellations. As our products are digital and deemed used once accessible. If you wish to be considered for cancellation, contact the R.I.S.E Method team immediately with details and documentation of your legitimate reason/extenuating circumstances.
TRANSFER AND DISCOUNTS
21. Memberships and registrations are not transferable if they are not used. R.I.S.E Method does not offer a return challenger discount, prices are set and not negotiable.
These terms and conditions are binding upon each participant in the R.I.S.E Method challenge and their heirs, assignees, executors, and personal representatives.