Information We Collect
2. We collect personal information about you that you provide directly to us or that we receive from third parties. This may include contact information (like name, email address, and phone number), demographic information (like your age, gender, and location), and technical data (like your IP address, browser type, and how you navigate our website).
3. We request that you do not provide sensitive information about your health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation on our website or any blog or social media account associated with our website or business.
4. Our services are not intended for use by minors under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information about such minors.
5. If you provide us with a testimonial, you consent to the use of your name, likeness, and the content of the testimonial for display on our website or in our other marketing material.
6. We may process your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent or as part of our legitimate business interests. This includes sharing your information with third parties for their marketing purposes, only with your express consent.
Text Message Marketing
7. By opting in for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to receive text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers.
Social Networking Services and Links to Other Websites
8. We may collect your personal information when you communicate with us using social networking services or other websites.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
10. We use your personal information for various purposes, from processing orders to conducting market research surveys. We may also disclose your information to other companies in our group, third-party suppliers, payment third parties, professional advisers, government bodies, or other third parties where required by law.
Security and Overseas Recipients
11. We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure. However, no system is 100% secure, and we are not responsible for any loss you may suffer should your personal information be unlawfully accessed. We may process your personal data across international borders.
12. You can change your preferences at any time using the unsubscribe function within emails from us or our business partners. If you continue to receive communications you have unsubscribed from, please contact us at email@example.com.
13. We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including legal, accounting, and reporting requirements.
14. Our website may contain links to third-party websites, plug-ins, applications, and advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
16. You have the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by issuing a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may charge a reasonable fee for requests that are clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. We may also need to request specific information from you to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
For record-keeping purposes, we will record and store all information exchanged during an exercise of your rights under this clause. These records will be stored securely and separate from our main active business systems.
We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. However, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In such a case, we will notify you.
If you request the erasure of your information, we will, if appropriate, delete your personal information from our active business operating system. Your personal information may, however, continue to be stored within our backup(s) as we are unable to delete specific items from our backup. It will be deleted at the next scheduled backup deletion.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office in your country. For instance, in Australia, this is the Australian Privacy Commission (www.oaic.gov.au). In the UK, contact the Information Commissioner Office at www.ico.org.uk. We would appreciate it if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.